Tuesday, July 6, 2010

1st time Blogger!



Well, here we go.....it's official, I'm now (or attempting to be) a blogger! I love to read and follow the blogs of others, so now I think I would like to try.







My family and I live in the small town of Rotan, where I was born and raised. I will be teaching at the elementary beginning in the fall.



Klay is currently working at the Fisher County Hospital, but will be returning to school in the fall to pursue a nursing degree. He will have a couple of semseters of leveling courses, but hopes to start nursing school the following summer.



And then there's Tucker.......





Tucker is our son. He is 15 months old and full of energy. He loves cars, trucks, books, and Baby Einstein videos (particularly Baby Noah). You can bet on the fact that majority of all posts will be about this angel. This picture was taken by my sister-in-law, Kelly, at Tucker's 1st birthday party back in May. He had a wonderful time and we had a great turn out!
Well, I'm excited about my new blog and I hope that I can keep up with it......we shall see! Until next time!!

1 comment:

  1. Lauren! I was so excited to find your blog! I will love keeping up with your family! Miss y'all and hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete