Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Morning Routines and 37 Years

I've really enjoyed being home with Tucker this summer. We've done lots of things....walks in the morning, playing with the water hose in the afternoon, and we've even made it to the Abilene Zoo a few times.
One of the things I think he enjoys the most about mom being at home is his spoiling I mean morning routine that he has gotten so dependent on. Granted, I must admit I need a few minutes to wake up in the morning, and obviously so does he, he just has a very certain way of doing it......and it includes a brown blanket, apple juice, Baby Einstein, and an oversized dog.

Have I mentioned how much he loves Baby Einstein?
We are stuck on Baby Noah currently. He has seen the movie so many times he knows each scene by heart. He makes noises with the dolphins and he plays "peek-a-boo" with the elephant puppet when it goes into the ark.

He is even signing and screaming for 'MO! MO!' 3 scenes before the end credits.

Also, I want to give a well deserved shout-out to my parents....today is their 37TH wedding anniversary! Congrats mom and dad! I'm so glad you guys said 'I do' on this day back in '73. Their marriage has been a blessing to mine and my family's life, as well as many many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment